Tired of the typical Coleslaw?
Then you will love this one. There hasn’t been one time that I have made it that someone commented on how great it tastes and wanted the recipe. It’s always a side for any BBQ, but can be enjoyed with other dishes too.
- 1 (16-ounce) bag shredded COLESLAW MIX
- 1 RED BELL PEPPER, sliced thin and diced
- 4 GREEN ONIONS, chopped (white and green)
- ¼ cup CILANTRO, rinsed and chopped
- 2 TBL PARSLEY, chopped
- ½ cup GREEK YOGURT, full fat
- ¼ cup MAYONNAISE
- ¼ cup APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- 1 tablespoon ORANGE BLOSSOM HONEY
- 2 teaspoons CELERY SEEDS
- ½ teaspoon SALT
- ¼ teaspoon PEPPER
- Place Coleslaw in large bowl. Slice and dice the red bell pepper. Rinse and chop cilantro and parsley. Add all ingredients to the coleslaw mix.
- In a small bowl whisk together the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, celery seeds, salt and pepper. Taste and make adjustments with the honey if needed. Sometimes I add 1 more teaspoon.
- Add dressing to coleslaw mixture and toss to coat. Serve now or place back in the refrigerator to chill all ingredients until you are ready to serve.
- Yield 8 (1/2 cup servings)
Calories 77 |Fat 6g |Carbs 5g |Fiber 1g |Sugar 3g