So easy. So good. Using two of our Diabetic Kitchen products. Yum!
Oh … did I say it’s no bake? Yep, that’s right. No bake Cheesecake Parfait.
Even our youngest granddaughter loved it!
If you haven’t used a pastry bag or if you don’t have one a zip top bag will work too.
Place the bag you will be using in a tall glass and roll back the sides over the cup. This is so the top inside edges do not get the cheesecake mixture on it. This will make it easier to fill the bag and then twist and close the top when you are ready to pipe the mixture into the individual glasses. (If you are using a zip top bag. Be sure one corner of the bag is designated as ‘the tip’ and it is at the bottom of the glass.) As you fill the bag you can roll the edges back up.
Once you are ready to pipe you will snip off the end (or one corner of a zip top bag). Be sure to keep twisting the bag tighter as you fill each glass.
You don’t want the mixture to start coming out the top. If using a zip top bag you will have to be sure to force the mixture into the corner you designated as the tip.
This makes is so much easier to get the cheesecake mixture into the dish without having messy sides.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup Diabetic Kitchen Sweet Zeroes
- 2 TBP lemon juice
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- BERRY TOPPING
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- 2 tbsp Orange Juice, fresh
- 1 TBP Sweet Zeros
- 6 TBL Diabetic Kitchen Cinnamon Pecan Granola
- In a small bowl, combine the blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries with 1 tablespoon of Diabetic Kitchen Sweet Zeros and fresh orange juice. Stir to combine and allow to macerate for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whip the well chilled heavy cream to stiff peaks and set aside. Well chilled creates better volume.
- In a separate bowl, whip the room temperature cream cheese, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, salt, vanilla extract, and ¼ cup Sweet Zeros until smooth. Room temperature cream cheese will insure no lumps.
- Fold half of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and combine until smooth. Add the remaining whipped cream and gently fold until combined and no streaks remain.
- Place 1 tablespoon of Diabetic Kitchen Cinnamon Pecan Granola into each glass. Carefully put the whipped cream mixture into a zip top bag or a pastry bag. Twist the top closed and snip the point off. Pipe the cream cheese mixture evenly over the granola. This will keep the glass edges from being messy if you were spooning it into the glass.
- Chill the glasses for at least 20 minutes. Longer is okay too. Before serving, spoon berry mixture and juices over the cheesecake and granola.
- Added twist: We have also sprinkled a little more granola on top of the cheesecake before you add the berries.
Calorie 338 |Fat 32g |Carb 9g |Fiber 3g |Sugar 5g |Protein 5g